What's the Scoop on the
CryptoKids Decoder Program?
Families! Teachers! Homeschoolers
The CryptoKids Decoder Program is an easy, fun, 34-week program that teaches 200 basic Greek and Latin roots, prefixes, and suffixes.
- Designed and tested in third to sixth grade
- Also useful for ESL students
Each week, a program coordinator provides teachers with four to six Greek and Latin roots. Teachers share these with students, who record them alphabetically in their own composition books.
For just $149.95, the CryptoKids Decoder Kit materials are for use by your entire school.
(We appreciate your letting others know about the program, but please share just with your own school or home schooling unit.)
Your CryptoKids Decoder Kit includes:
- Detailed how-to guide (printer-ready)
- Weekly teacher cards with roots and definitions (printer-ready)
- Bulletin Board Cards (printer-ready)
- Flashcards (printer-ready)
With the Decoder Kit, you can turn your school, neighborhood, Scout troop, family, or home school into CryptoKids Central.
Questions? Email us.
CryptoKids Decoder Kit Available Soon!
Please check back